Tuesday, January 16, 2007

When You Are On You Are On

Actors are so full of shit and awards shows are the worst. So when a group of perpetually glad-handing bullshit artists haming on other folk jokes get together you know it's gonna get deep, thankfully Sacha Baron Cohen, who won Best Actor for Borat, took his acceptance speech seriously and refused to fudge in the traditional Hollywood fashion. Like Golden Globes?


This movie was a life-changing experience. I saw some amazing, beautiful, invigorating parts of America but I saw some dark parts of America. An ugly side of America, a side of America that rarely sees the light of day. I refer, of course, to the anus and testicles of my co-star, Ken Davitian...

When I was in that scene, and I stared down and saw your two wrinkled Golden Globes on my chin, I thought to myself, I'd better win a bloody award for this.

And then when my 300-pound co-star decided to sit on my face and squeeze the oxygen from my lungs, I was faced with a choice. Death, or to breathe in the air that had been trapped in a small pocket between his buttocks for 30 years. Kenneth, if it was not for that rancid bubble, I would not be here today. Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"haming on other folk jokes"??

 

the running mule

the running mule